Saturday, August 30, 2008

Feelings of class...Who am I?

My name is Taylor Asermely and I am a senior here at The University of Tampa. I am expecting to graduate in May of 2009 with a masters degree in marketing as well as a minor in adverstising. I am excited to have the opportunity to broaden my knowldege through this class. I have a stong love for art as a whole because it enables me to think in ways I may other wise not. Art, to me is special becasue it is available and utilized in such diverse mediums. It allows access to the artists thoughts and offers new ideas to ponder. After reviewing the syllibus, I am excited to begin this semester of new thoughts and ideas. After attending my first class of Art & Technology, I was disappointed that I was unable to meet my professor. However, life is full of unanticiapted events ; my deepest sympathis to you in this time of sorrow.
"Human beings are made of body, mind and spirit. Of these, spirit is primary, for it connects us to the source of everything, the eternal field of consciousness."-Deepak Chopra

No comments: